Ivory Lodge Activities
- Early morning game drives set out at 5.30am with our licensed guides both into the National Park, and on our own 6000 acre concession. Mornings are usually productive of hyena and wilddog as well as the other plains game.
- Afternoon and evening drives also in the same areas leave at 3pm and return with spotting torch by night. Animals and birds seen in the afternoons are prolific with sometimes close encounters with the Presidential Elephant Herd.
- Visits to a rural school and clinic for those interested in the cultural aspect of this area. We also sponsor the Dete Old Age Home via our Mother Africa Trust.
- We can take you for a tour of the nearby Painted Dog Research Centre. Entry fees here are $2
- Pan sits – relax in our hide with full day waiter service and let the animals come to you…..